Watch this short update by AtlasTrend Co-founder, Kevin Hua, on what happened in the global markets and how AtlasTrend’s managed funds have performed during May 2017.
The following information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider if the relevant investment is appropriate having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs.
Highlights for May 2017
- 3 of our 4 Trends showed strong positive absolute performance for the month with overall performances ranging from -0.77% to +4.19%
- Both our technology focused funds delivered strong performances with the Online Shopping Spree Fund delivering a +4.19% return while the Big Data Big Fund delivered a +2.39% absolute return for the month
- Of particular note, the Online Shopping Spree Fund has delivered a +16.70% absolute return in the 12 months to May 2017
- Overall, all the major markets continued to perform in both local and AUD terms with China again being the laggard
- The AUD weakened against all major currencies as commodity prices continued to show volatility
To access the detailed monthly Portfolio Scoop on what’s happened to the markets and discover an easy way to learn and invest in global trends, join AtlasTrend today.
Your first 30 days is free and cancel anytime.
Share this article: