Find out why we’re giving away Google Home Minis and where the smart speaker trend is heading.
The following information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider if the relevant investment is appropriate having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs.
2017 was a huge year for smart speakers. Millions were shipped worldwide – over 16 million in the last quarter of the year alone – and forecasts estimate there will be one in 55% of US households by 2022.
If the past few years and months have taught us anything, it’s that smart speakers aren’t merely a gadget fad, but set to become a bona fide global megatrend.
We even got on the bandwagon and launched our own smart speaker giveaway at Christmas, which was met with an overwhelming response.
It wasn’t all about spreading the festive cheer, of course. We saw an opportunity to use these artificially intelligent digital assistants for reimagining the investing experience, and have been busy turning this into a reality ever since.
Now we’re in beta phase, our Google Home Mini promotion* is being relaunched so you can not only become a savvy investor, but a tech savvy one, too.
Here’s how it works:
You’re all set. A Google Home Mini will be on its way to you shortly after you’ve completed the last step.
*You cannot participate in the promotion if you are currently an AtlasTrend Starter, Plus or Gold member. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. See below for full terms & conditions.
Why a Google Home Mini?
It’s small but mighty to quote Google, and a great, hands-free way to get acquainted with smart speakers without cluttering your space.
Your AI-powered digital assistant can perform a whole range of useful tasks from managing your smart home, to helping you organise the day – answering those burning questions you were probably going to Google anyway.
What we’ve created is only Google-compatible for now. However, it will be rolled out across other platforms and smart speakers very soon.
* TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The free Google Home Mini (“Promotion”) is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. By participating in this Promotion you agree to remain an AtlasTrend Starter, Plus or Gold member for a minimum of 3 continuous months without cancelling your membership. The minimum cost to you of this is $20 over the 3 month period on the AtlasTrend Starter Plan.
2. You can only claim a maximum of 1 Google Home Mini in this Promotion.
3. There is a maximum of 200 Google Home Minis to be claimed under this Promotion. The Promotion will end on the earlier of 31 March 2018 or when 200 Google Home Minis have been claimed under the Promotion.
4. It may take up to 20 working days for the Google Home Mini to be sent to your address.
5. AtlasTrend may choose to provide $79 of membership credits to your AtlasTrend membership account in lieu of the Google Home Mini at AtlasTrend’s sole discretion.
6. This Promotion is only open to new AtlasTrend members who first join a Starter, Plus or Gold Plan after 1 March 2018.
7. You cannot participate in the Promotion if you have already claimed a Google Home Mini in this or any previous AtlasTrend promotions.
8. AtlasTrend is not responsible for any indirect or direct loss, damage or injury caused by your participation in this Promotion.
9. If AtlasTrend believes you are engaging in fraudulent activity in relation to the Promotion, AtlasTrend reserves to right to suspend your participation in the promotion at AtlasTrend’s sole discretion.
10. AtlasTrend may change the terms and conditions for this Promotion or stop the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
11. This Promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other AtlasTrend offer or promotion.
12. This Promotion is open to Australian residents over 18 years old only.
AtlasTrend helps make investing in the global sharemarket easy. Members enjoy actionable investing insights and access to easily invest in managed funds built around world trends such as the growth of online shopping or big data. Each fund invests in international shares such as Amazon and Alphabet (the parent company of Google) that drive or benefit from that trend.
For more about the types of managed funds AtlasTrend provides, click here. Sign up and take up this exclusive New Year offer to learn more. First 30 days free.